[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Apr 27 23:57:55 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

I think that I get gray boxes in both PDF and HTML. But as you get the
Ghostscript errors, this may be some issue with yout TeX distribution, because
it should include Ghostscript.

You can try the tikz+ option, which uses native Dvisvgm commands instead of
Dvips commands that are used by default. I think this option has some other
issues, which is the result why it isn't used by default, but it may work in
your case. Try:

make4ht -m draft filename.tex "tikz+"