[tex4ht] Can’t find/open file ‘xxx.dvi’ or ‘xxx.lg’

世纪初的魔术 1019191262 at qq.com
Sun Apr 11 04:03:43 CEST 2021

I used the source attached to the annex, or you can download it from https://arxiv.org/format/2104.03341.
the command I use is "./tex4ebook -f epub3 draft.tex". since i never used lua before, I don't know how to configure the location of tex4ebook(I tried adding package.path='/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/?.lua;/home/amo/epub/tex4ebook/?.lua;' to tex4ebook, which didn't work), make4ht, and luaxml. So I just copy the source code of make4ht and luaxml to tex4ebook, and untar the arxiv source in tex4ebook. This is not elegant, but it's what I could finish for now. For texlive, mk4ht, htlatex I installed them by sudo apt-get.