[tex4ht] spaces in math

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:30:10 CET 2021

Dear Tomáš,

the "~" character produces different outputs depending on whether it
is used in math or not. You can try  the following configuration that
doesn't make any checks:

\Preamble{xhtml}

\Configure{ }{\csname :nbsp\endcsname}
\begin{document}
\EndPreamble

It may produce new errors in your real document, but it seems to work
with the test file you provided.