[tex4ht] index with tex4ht

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:59:28 CET 2021

Dear Tomáš,

That answer is quite old, I am afraid. Indexing support is now built in
in make4ht. See this answer:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/543759/2891

I can compile your file using the following .mk4 file:

Make:htlatex {}
Make:xindy {language="czech"}
Make:htlatex {}

Xindy has built in Czech support, so it sorts index correctly.