[tex4ht] luaxml-domobject.lua:62: bad argument #2 to 'format' (no value)

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Dec 19 13:10:32 CET 2020

On 12/19/2020 5:59 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
>> opps, sorry. Please try again. I just put these there in the zip file.
>>
>> https://www.12000.org/tmp/lua_error/
>>

> This seems to work, I can compile your files without errors. So it was
> just LuaXML issue.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal

hi Michal;

I am a little confused.

Could you please elaborate more what do you mean by the above?

Why you can compile the file with no error, but I get an error?

Do you mean you are using a newer luaXML library than the one
in TL now and the issue is fixed with the library you are using,
and the fix will eventually show up in TL? Or you mean something
else?

Thanks