[tex4ht] [bug #493] BibLaTeX footnote-dw citation final full stop sometimes added where it isn’t in PDF output

Lorenz puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Dec 9 13:45:02 CET 2020

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #493 (project tex4ht):

Hi, thank you very much, Michal! I am just handing in a paper, this is the
cause of my delay. With the new configuration, it doesn’t add dots anymore
even when there is no dot present at all. I am trying to work on this as you
showed me the first steps, so I am not closing this issue yet, however, for
this paper, I will maybe just continue using Find-Replace on in LibreOffice
for now. ;)
Best regards, Lorenz