[tex4ht] [bug #493] BibLaTeX footnote-dw citation final full stop sometimes added where it isn’t in PDF output

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Fri Dec 4 16:13:38 CET 2020

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #493 (project tex4ht):

Hello Lorenz,

I can confirm this issue. It happens with the --lua option, because we handle
the Unicode characters in the way that is incompatible with the Biblatex
punctuation tracker. This is not something that can be fixed easily.

I've found a fix at least for the \enquote command. Try the attached .cfg file
using

make4ht -l -c hej.cfg mwe.tex "fn-in"

(file #389)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: hej.cfg                        Size:0 KB