[tex4ht] [bug #492] BibLaTeX footnotes not showing as footnotes in ODT, nor cross-references, minor final punctuation issue also in HTML

Lorenz puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Fri Nov 27 00:55:02 CET 2020

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #492 (project tex4ht):

Hi Michal,

thank you for your suggestions!

I have tried it myself, and with the command you showed me, the HTML5 output
is exactly how I would expect it. Great, thank you!

I have also tried the ODT command you showed me, and now the cross-references
work. Great, thank you! As you realized yourself, the citations (all of them)
still aren’t put in footnotes as they are in the HTML5 (and PDF) output.
Only the standard footnotes are put out as footnotes. Anyway, I will report
this achievement over in the BibLaTeX issue, but it seems to me now that the
HTML5 output is completely as expected that it is rather an issue with the ODT
output here.

Your documentation resources are great, thank you for them! There, I would
have found the correct command in the first place more easily.