[tex4ht] [bug #492] BibLaTeX footnotes not showing as footnotes in ODT, nor cross-references, minor final punctuation issue also in HTML

Lorenz puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Nov 26 17:55:02 CET 2020

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #492 (project tex4ht):

Hi everyone, I see now that this is automatically sent to the TUG mailing list
(this is my first time here), so I am adding what I wanted to post only there
as a comment:

Can anyone point me to what I am doing wrong, or advise me what I could do
about it? I like this LaTeX-internal approach to conversion and I would like
to invest some time, however, I don’t really have much experience in
in-depth (La)TeX programming. I am quick to learn such stuff, however, when
someone puts me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for any direction with this! — Best regards, Lorenz