[tex4ht] issue with raw html output with httex

William F Hammond gellmu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:57:43 CET 2020

It's always easier to look at an example.

I've played with it a bit and used "makeinfo", then manually linked to
MathJax.  That is,

      makeinfo  -- html  -o foo  foo.texi

Modified texinfo source attached.   See comments in the source.  The HTML
output will need straightforward post processing.

Maybe Karl can create a mathjax option to makeinfo.  It looks to me as if
the math in HTML is now being written to work in a terminal window browser
using pseudo-TeX.

Good luck.

-- Bill