[tex4ht] [bug #486] Strange error with minted

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Oct 9 11:37:47 CEST 2020

Guten Tag, Michal Hoftich,

am Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2020 um 21:22 schrieben Sie:

>>> I've found that the issue was caused by the Catchfile package. It added quoted
>>> file to the list of used files. I've added fix for that.
>>
>>Is there a problem in the catchfile package itself?
>>At a first glance I didn't see a place where it would add quotes.
>>

> It uses the following macro:

> \def\CatchFile at CheckFileExists#1{%
>    \IfFileExists{#1}{%
>      \expandafter\CatchFile at DefFile\@filef at und\@nil
>      \begingroup\expandafter\expandafter\expandafter\endgroup
>      \expandafter\ifx\csname @addtofilelist\endcsname\relax
>      \else
>        \@addtofilelist\CatchFile at File
>      \fi
>    }{%
>      \let\CatchFile at File\relax
>    }%
> }%

> The quotes are added in \filef at und, which is set by \IfFileExists.

Hm. yes. I can change it in catchfile and use your fix instead. But
why are the quotes a problem? \@filelist can currently contains file
names with quotes also in other cases -- not really probable but
possible.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ulrike Fischer