[tex4ht] [bug #481] Problem with Braces / Brackets in Maths equations using mk4ht latex->mathml

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Aug 19 18:26:22 CEST 2020

On 8/19/2020 11:03 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:

> Btw, it is best to use
>

> make4ht math_text.tex "mathml,mathjax"
>

> make4ht post-processes the generated HTML and fixes some issues especially in
> MathML. mathjax option will load MathJax, which fixes lot of rendering issues.
> For example it can display our wrong MathML code correctly even without the
> fix.

The above command generates .html files and not .htm files.

My site and all the makefiles and all the links I have uses .htm for all
files. This change will break everything and all the links I have.

Is there a way to use "mathml" instead of "htm" and stil generate files with
".htm" extension?

Thank you,