[tex4ht] [bug #478] clash between cleveref and amsthm

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon Jul 27 19:29:13 CEST 2020

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #478 (project tex4ht):

Sure, it is here:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/anthony.roberts/LaTeX/Src/maths.tex

I think the theorems are recent addition, because I found a different version
of this document from last December and it could compile without errors. It
didn't use Cleveref though.

There is also another issue in the actual document, it is custom command
defined near the end that uses \parbox inside math. It breaks MathML. This
issue can be fixed easily by moving definition of the command to the preamble
and providing alternative version for TeX4ht in the config file.