[tex4ht] xmllint calls, so many

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:56:38 CEST 2020

Maybe instead of doing system calls to xmllint one could record the
file list into some file (maybe the .fls file produced by the
-recorder option is OK for that), and then one would do something like
this to make the syntax checking.

awk '/^OUTPUT.*\.xml$/ { $1 =""; print}' record_file.fls | xargs xmllint

We should anyway have some test target in the root makefile. That
could be part of it.

  V.