[tex4ht] error in rendering vertical bar and angle brackets

Alexandre Roberts alexandre.roberts at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:40:26 CEST 2020

Thank you, Ulrike, `fontenc` worked for me. But I would emphasize that
`inputenc` *did* work with `xelatex`, suggesting that it is a problem, of
sorts, with `text4ht`. I don't remember why I had set it up to use
`inputenc` instead of `fontenc`; perhaps it had something to do with `bidi`
or the Arabic font I was using in other documents (the one I am currently
working on does not use Arabic script, so I haven't tested that).

In any case, thanks for the fix.

Best wishes,
Alex