[tex4ht] [bug #459] False path in lit/README

Vincent Belaïche puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed May 6 10:51:48 CEST 2020

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #459 (project tex4ht):

FYI, quite some time ago, I had made a trial with Msys which is a native
MSWindow bash and it worked more or less.

The only problem was rather with my SVN client that did not keep the smylinks,
so I had to create them manually (Modern MSWindow has mklink dos command for
that, but creating the symlink programmatically needs more effort, Msys ln
command by default makes copies not symlink, you have to configure both
MSWindows and Msys for the ln to create symlinks.