[tex4ht] imakeidx index question

"Jürgen Hubert" jhubert at gmx.de
Sat Feb 22 07:15:25 CET 2020

Hello!

...one more question regarding this. As reported, compiling an epub file works with this test file, including generating an index.

However, I also need to be able to generate PDF files from the same .tex files, and when I attempt

     pdflatex Test.tex

I get a

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

error.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

- Jürgen