[tex4ht] imakeidx index question

"Jürgen Hubert" jhubert at gmx.de
Tue Dec 17 20:59:07 CET 2019

I've put a sample setup with the same basic problem in this Google Drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=131oXr_4-VTni1VKwkjUXuiu9AdORvu7E

"1 Story" shows up correctly under the index "1", while "2 Story 2" shows up under the section header "2.1" because there is no preceding subsection header. Ideally, I want to have it show up under "2" without adding a new subsection header.

Best regards,

- Jürgen