[tex4ht] New make4ht version and documentation

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Oct 11 19:11:33 CEST 2019

On 10/11/2019 9:56 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope to release a new make4ht (and tex4ebook) versions soon. There
> are some big news:
>
> - I've updated the documentation. There is lot of new information,
> fixed grammar, it has totally new structure. I still need to add one
> final section about development of filters, extensions and output
> formats.
>
> - I've set up a Github action that compiles the documentation every
> time I push an update and publishes it on my web:
>
> https://www.kodymirus.cz/make4ht/make4ht-doc.html
> Best regards,
> Michal

Thanks Michal for all your great work.

Just wanted to mention a small issue.

When copying the compiling examples from the above page,
the HTML shows the double quotes around the parameters
which should be the normal  ", it shows them as a strange
backquote instead ”.

So when copying the code from your webpage to the terminal,
it does not work and one needs to edit ” to make it "

Best