[tex4ht] [bug #434] HTML mode is spewing some XML code

William F Hammond gellmu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:02:35 CEST 2019

For an expansion of my demo, I produced an image of the "token math" set by
pdflatex, and then attempted to set mspace widths to match the appearance
of that image.

https://www.albany.edu/dept/math-stat/hammond/demos/tex4ht/preusse2mjy.html

For the matching: 1em for "\quad",  0.45em for "\ ", and  0.2em for "\,".

           -- Bill

--
William F Hammond
Email: gellmu at gmail.com