[tex4ht] Problem with tex4ht after latest update, adjustbox problem

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Jul 5 20:57:44 CEST 2019

On 7/5/2019 10:18 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi Nasser,
>
>> TL 2019 on linux. I did a diff and I see some new additions in
>> html4.4ht related to adjustbox which looks like the cause of this
>> problem.
>
> I don't get any error with your test file. Maybe you have a older
> version of adjustbox.4ht somewhere? From your log I can see that there
> is no `\Configure{Adjsutbox}`, which is introduced in the current
> adjustbox.4ht distributed in TL.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal

Thanks Michal;

Yes, I had your adjustbox.4ht sitting in my $HOME folder
which I got from one of your answers here:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/490873/problem-with-vertical-alignment-of-text-and-images-in-long-table-when-using-tex4

Once I deleted it, now the errors went away, so things back to normal :)

Best