[tex4ht] problem with mathjax

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:24:01 CET 2019

> Thanks for all replies on this. Yes, I ended up editing the latex
> by hand and actually removed the bold all together and cleaned it
> a little until it compiled. As I did not know what was the problem.
>
> Most of this code is auto-generated from Scientific Word, which
> I use to do my HW's.

Yes, I know. It is unfortunate that Scientific Word produces bad code
sometimes. But it's great that it more or less works and the
compilation don't take hours to complete. Although it had also
positive effects, like added support for reusing non-changed SVG files
and parallel compilation in make4ht.