[tex4ht] tex4ht web in Google

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:17:16 CET 2019

Hi all,

I've just found that main tex4ht page (https://www.tug.org/tex4ht/) is
not included in the search results when I search for "tex4h" in Google
or Duckduckgo. I tried it on several machines, logged in and logged
out, I even changed the search language. At first three positions I
get the old documentation, CTAN and Wikipedia. I am sure that the main
page was on the second place few weeks ago.

Does anybody get this result as well?

I don't think that our web had been removed from the Google index,
because lookup for "tex4ht tug" includes web on the first place. Is it
possible that Google ignores it as a duplicate in the first query? Or
is it just a temporary issue?