[tex4ht] MathJax support

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:02:04 CET 2018

Hi all,

I've just added new literate source to tex4ht,  tex4ht-mathjax.tex. It
is a modified version of mathjax-latex-4ht.sty from the Helpers4ht
project [1]. I've also added the "mathjax" option to `html4-math.4ht`,
so it should be possible to require the MathJax rendering of math
using this option. I need to add this option also for the MathML
output.

Anyway, with this option it will be possible to use MathJax directly using

    make4ht filename.tex "mathjax"

without need to use Helpers4ht and configuration files.

[1] https://github.com/michal-h21/helpers4ht/blob/master/mathjax-latex-4ht.sty