[tex4ht] [bug #403] tex4ht fails with scrartcl class when defining \rm command. Argument of \popthree has an extra

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 20:11:06 CEST 2018

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #403 (project tex4ht):

tex4ht patches the old font commands in the code for basic classes.
configuration for scrartcl class duplicates this code, otherwise the
compilation fails.

I don't really understand this patching in the first place, I cannot see any
difference when it is removed, other than that Nasser's code can compile
without error. It seems like a really old hack that isn't useful any more.
I've removed the patching from the .4ht files, but kept them in the sources,
so it can be returned back if it causes any issues.