[tex4ht] problem with new dvisvgm 2.6, all svg fies have horizontal lines with no math showing.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 13 22:45:27 CEST 2018

Nasser - I don't know if it will help, but (with Martin's help) I just
committed the dvisvgm 2.6 sources into the TL repository. I can't
provide Windows binaries, but if a 64-bit GNU/Linux binary would help, I
could do that.

For Windows, I believe that Akira Kakuto compiles new releases of
programs as they are made in his w32tex distribution from w32tex.org.
His compilations are what are used in TL too, we just don't push out all
the updates. Also, despite the name, he also provides 64-bit Windows
binaries.

Best,
Karl