[tex4ht] make4ht with mathjax and \setlength{\fboxsep} problem

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:27:02 CEST 2018

Hi Nasser,

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 5:37 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:
> Does make4ht support for mathjax include \setlength{\fboxsep}?
>
> This MWE does not render correctly using mathjax but it does
> when not using mathjax:

This is the same issue as in the previous mail. MathJax supports just
subset of LaTeX syntax, mainly math related. It needs to be configured
to support other commands. Try the following configuration:

\RequirePackage{mathjax-latex-4ht}
\Preamble{xhtml}
\begin{document}
\Configure{@HEAD}{\HCode{\unexpanded{<script
type="text/x-mathjax-config"> MathJax.Hub.Config({
        TeX: {Macros : {  relax: "{}", setlength: ["{}", 2]}},
});</script>}}}
\EndPreamble

I cannot find details about the Macros configuration in MathJax
documentation, but I am sure it is somewhere.

Best,