[tex4ht] trying to understand how to use mathjax in tex4ht

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 13:25:33 CEST 2018

Hello Nasser,

> Am I using wrong options for matjax with tex4ht? What are the correct
> command line options to use when one wants to use make4ht and
> mathjax?
>
> I wanted to try mathjax, but if I had to go change my latex code to
> make it compile, then this is a no starter for me.

There are lot of different versions of the MathJax configuration
around the web, but the one which is updated is this one:

https://github.com/michal-h21/helpers4ht/blob/master/mathjax-latex-4ht.sty

I hope to include it in tex4ht one day, but I am not sure if it is
robust enough. I guess that your files will find some edge cases that
doesn't work really well.

Anyway, it can be used with the following configuration file:

\RequirePackage{mathjax-latex-4ht}
\Preamble{xhtml}
\begin{document}
\EndPreamble