[tex4ht] what is the fastest way to convert large document to HTML?

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Mon Aug 20 12:23:37 CEST 2018

Am 20.08.2018 um 11:52 schrieb Nasser M. Abbasi:

>>> I can see it. I am not sure what is the issue, maybe Martin know? The
>>> call to dvisvgm is in the form:
>>>
>>> dvisvgm -v 4 -n --exact -c 1.15,1.15 -p 1-5 filename.idv 2>
>>> filename.dlog
>>

>> I can't reproduce the issue at the moment. Could you send me the IDV
>> file or upload it somewhere? Additionally, it would be helpful to know
>> the number of the page containing the broken math fragment.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Martin
>>

> I just put a zip file with everything in this folder
>
> https://www.12000.org/tmp/08182018/
>
> The zip file is called try_small.zip

Hello Nasser,

thanks for providing the files. The SVG files look all correct. However,
some were created without command-line option --no-fonts so that they
contain SVG font elements instead of graphics paths. Unfortunately, only
few browsers render SVG fonts correctly (also see
https://dvisvgm.de/Screenshots). Something obviously went wrong when
calling dvisvgm for a couple of pages. Maybe Michal can have a look and
figure out why this happened.

Martin