[tex4ht] DVI error: page count in postamble doesn't match actual number of pages

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Aug 19 01:47:23 CEST 2018

On 2018-08-18 at 22:03:08 GMT, Karl Berry wrote:

 > Another thought: can you break the document into parts? Such that
 > you only need to compile something smaller while you're working on
 > it, and only compile the whole thing together at the end.

I tried

  https://www.12000.org/tmp/081882/current_version.zip

and according to my system monitor, only one CPU is used.  Even my
tiny Raspberry Pi has four CPUs.

If it's possible to break the document into parts, it should be
possible to compile these parts separately.  The easiest way to run
processes in paralell is to use GNU make with the -j option.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de