[tex4ht] Problem with biblatex, htlatex and TeXlive 2018

Anonymous ann.onymous at orange.fr
Fri Apr 6 16:35:08 CEST 2018

Hello,

last year, I've wroten to tex-live at tug.org for a problem with xr-hyper,
hyperref and htlatex with TeXlive 2017 ; Karl Berry wrote to me and said
what it's better to write at tex4ht at tug.org for this sort of problems.
So I do it for a new problem :

I'm using TeXlive 2018 for testing and I've found a problem with htlatex
and biblatex. Attached file is an example. Commmand htlatex doc3
products the message :

    (/usr/local/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht
    ! Argument of \blx at bibliography has an extra }.
    <inserted text>
                     \par
    l.160 }

    ? q
    OK, entering \batchmode----------------------------

Enter "q" for each message seems to produce a correct file doc3.html.

I am not too clever to find a solution for this problem !

Otherwise, everything is OK with TeXlive2017

Best regards

--

	Philippe Spiesser