[tex4ht] DVI error: stack empty at pop command, with tex4ht, only when using \usepackage[libertine]{newtxmath}

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Apr 2 21:39:41 CEST 2018

On 4/2/2018 7:43 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:

>> I could do the following: Make a zip file that contains
>> this self contained one latex file, and the main.mk4 file I
>> use and the .cfg file and the command I used to compile it if
>> someone wants to try to repoduce it.
>>

> Yes, it will be best, I think this will need some deeper look.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal

Sorry Michal, I made many more changes to the Latex file and now
I am not able to reproduce this DVI error. And do not know
how to make it fail again. I should have made a copy of that
version of the file.

If I see this error again, will do that. But I no longer use
\usepackage[libertine]{newtxmath} with tex4ht due to all the
font warnings anyway. The error showed only when I was using
these. I can't reproduce the DVI error now even when using
newtxmath with tex4ht.

Thank you