[tex4ht] Help

Saravanan Murugaiah saravanan.murugaiah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:06:39 CEST 2017

I've given TeX coding below:

\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{amsmath,color,framed}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\begin{document}

$a^{\dagger}\langle 0\rangle \sim \langle 1\rangle$

   $a^{\dagger}( 0) \sim ( 1)$

   $a^{\dagger}[0] \sim [1]$

   \end{document}

I need the below requirement in HTML file:

1. Space came before and after the command \sim when round and square
bracket comes, but if \langle and \rangle comes then the space is not
coming, and it should come

2.    Then the character "/" and hexa code is &x2215; and it should come in
roman (both text and math) always but it came as italic.

3. In inline equations, Comma and Period always should come in roman, and
now it came in italic

4. The tag \cdots converted as image but it should come as hex unicode

   How can I fix this? Please help...

   I am using the command "htlatex test "xhtml" " -cunihft" " -cvalidate
-p"" for conversion...

Thanks,
MadYuv...