[tex4ht] Inline math conversion

Saravanan Murugaiah saravanan.murugaiah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:49:24 CET 2017

Hi All,

In LaTeX output, I got roman output for the text "const." $dx/dt = +v_{0} =
{\rm const.}$, but the same text came in italic tag in HTML conversion, how
can I fix the same?

And, inside enumerate environment, for any special number output, I've used
as \item[1$'$], and I require the text which are comes inside optional
square brackets in HTML file too, but currently this was omitted...

Please help me to meet my requirement...

Regards,
MadYuv...