[tex4ht] [bug #352] LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX broken again

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jan 25 00:27:14 CET 2017

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #352 (project tex4ht):

Excellent, of course. Minor points:

1) do you really intend "Michal However" in the ChangeLog,
instead of "Hoftich"?

2) I don't like \batchmode behavior, because I've seen it end up asking for
input upon error, without any preceding output. If you want to avoid all the
insanely verbose output, I'll insert a shell redirection.

3) The recipe I sent you before for copyright stuff isn't right for brand-new
files (sorry; thanks for trying), but rather for messing with Eitan-initiated
files. For brand-new files, what's needed is:
% newfile.4ht, generated from |jobname.tex
% Copyright 2017 TeX Users Group
|<TeX4ht license text|>

4) I committed the new .4ht files to TL.