[tex4ht] [bug #319] tex4ht changes plain text -- when in lualatex mode to HEX 15

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Jul 1 08:06:33 CEST 2016

  Good news. I found what happened.

When I copied the 2 lines from the answer here

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/317293/tex4ht-corrupts-inside-cdata-in-the-html-file

I seem to not have copied everything I need not shown, or
missed a %

For example,The second line that changed shown is this

     /def-(/string-/:scriptenv:breakhyphen/relax)

But now I downloaded the official latex.4ht from

https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/

and used it, and now the problem went away. I see one difference is
that the line in the source control has   %    at the end, like this:

     /def-(/string-/:scriptenv:breakhyphen/relax)%

Any way, now I am using the official latex.4ht, from source
control, and the math shows up again.

Sorry about any confusion, and thanks again for Michal for
this fix. Case closed.

--Nasser