[tex4ht] [bug #136] #line in output

Deimantas Galčius deimi at vtex.lt
Thu Jun 2 09:55:15 CEST 2016

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #136 (project tex4ht):

Hi Karl, quick patch is attached. The fix is in a separate file.

Probably it would be better to patch ProTex.sty directly.
Eventually I could introduce an option (e.g., "CodeLineNo") in ProTex.sty;
then to generate line numbers would be matter of a setup option:
e.g.,
     \AlProTex{c,<<<>>>,`,title,list,[],ClearCode,_^,CodeLineNo}
instead of
     \AlProTex{c,<<<>>>,`,title,list,[],ClearCode,_^}
The option could be applied for other kind of files (.4ht, .etc) too
(with a different line number format).

But ProTex.sty is not tracked in tex4ht repo. It's on CTAN.
If I submit changes to ProTex.sty on CTAN,
how would tex4ht repo get those changes?

I'm not sure if line numbers should always be in the output or
just under some switch when debugging/developing.

Definetely I'm ok with LPPL.

thank you,
--deimi

(file #238)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: quick-fix-b136.diff            Size:1 KB