[tex4ht] About the duplicate files when building with tex4ht using -d option

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:37:11 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Nasser tested this change and it seems to have huge drawback - it
moved also included images, so I've rolled it back. The issue is that
we can't safely distinguish between included files and files generated
by tex4ht just from looking at the .lg file -  we can only identify
images generated from the .idv file. I guess grepping the .lg file in
the case one is interested in the cleanup is a better way than
potential breaking up of the source files.