[tex4ht] [bug #278] Wrong mathml with $\langle$

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Fri Apr 1 20:50:23 CEST 2016

Hi William

On 1 April 2016 at 18:15, William F Hammond <hammond at csc.albany.edu> wrote:

> That /someone/ could be well-served by creating a suitable
> LaTeX profile for his or her writing.  For more on my
> ideas about LaTeX profiles, see
> http://www.albany.edu/~hammond/presentations/Tug2010/

Thanks to Radhakrishnan (who is on this list) *all* river-valley.tv have
been deliberately broken, including those published in TUGBoat. The good
news is that all videos are alive and have been laboriously migrated to a
new site. So your talk is now here:

http://river-valley.zeeba.tv/latex-profiles-as-objects-in-the-%E2%80%9Ccategory%E2%80%9D-of-markup-languages/

I am still working hard to notify sites that have the broken links but it
is a thankless task. There are 1000s! Kindly update your page.

We all stand up and salute CVR for his services to TeX and TUG. ;-)

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director