[tex4ht] Crossreferences/Labels in OpenOffice conversion

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:24:19 CEST 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Hans Georg Schaathun
<georg+tex at schaathun.net> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Michal,
>
> Building on your suggestions, it seems that I had three proplems.
>
> 1. The class file probably accounted for the missing abstract.
> That was just silly of me, I should have changed it for scrartcl.

Or just plain article, it is safest solution when problems arise. But
I think the problem in this case was really with wrong math.

> 2. The $\rangle$ and $\langle$ commands are not interpreted sensibly,
> but they do not appear to make any knock-on effects on my side.
> That does not bother me awfully.

But it is clearly a bug in tex4ht mathml, so we really need to fix that.

> 3. The core problem seems to be the compilation command sequence.
> Your suggestion using latex -> bibtex -> mk4ht gives correct
> labels.  With all the other problems fixed, htlatex still does
> not get it right.  Thanks for the solution.  I did not see that
> I could combine mk4ht with bibtex.

It just needs the bbl file, you don't even need to run bibtex if the
citations haven't changes.

Best,
Michal