[tex4ht] Crossreferences/Labels in OpenOffice conversion

Hans Georg Schaathun georg+tex at schaathun.net
Thu Mar 31 11:42:07 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot Michal,

Building on your suggestions, it seems that I had three proplems.

1. The class file probably accounted for the missing abstract.
That was just silly of me, I should have changed it for scrartcl.

2. The $\rangle$ and $\langle$ commands are not interpreted sensibly,
but they do not appear to make any knock-on effects on my side.
That does not bother me awfully.

3. The core problem seems to be the compilation command sequence.
Your suggestion using latex -> bibtex -> mk4ht gives correct
labels.  With all the other problems fixed, htlatex still does
not get it right.  Thanks for the solution.  I did not see that
I could combine mk4ht with bibtex.

Again, thanks a lot.
:-- Hans Georg

--