[tex4ht] problem with slow compilation of large latex file with large math content

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Mar 28 17:03:42 CEST 2016

NMA> From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
NMA> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 03:20:50 -0500

NMA> I just finished new timings on the same above file, after removing
NMA> the package titlesec which was the cause of the slowdown (thanks for
NMA> finding it goes toJagath AR​)

I wonder why titlesec take so much time.  It is possible to add
profiling messages using write16 to critical points in titlesec.

--
Good luck

-Boris

"I changed my headlights the other day. I put in strobe lights instead! Now
when I drive at night, it looks like everyone else is standing still ..."
		-- Steven Wright