[tex4ht] problem with slow compilation of large latex file with large math content

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Mon Mar 28 09:01:29 CEST 2016

On 28 March 2016 at 06:29, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:

> Now I have a new PC that I do not need, that I bought just for tex4ht.
> I need to find what to do with it ;)

Hi Nasser

So glad this helped. How about donating the new PC to Jagath? Just kidding
;-) Jagath is quiet, but when he speaks, it is worth listening to!!

Karl, we have been thinking we should be more active in supporting TeX4ht,
as we are using it regularly and Jagath now has extensive knowledge of it.
Please do let us know how we can help. By the way Jagath did volunteer to
be more involved a couple of years ago after your invitation to him but I
think the email to you must have been lost somewhere. We are keen to do
anything we can to keep Eitan's work alive and up to date.

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director