[tex4ht] just forked svn repo to github repo, first time contributor to the project

Jason_Khanlar jason.khanlar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:37:22 CET 2016

Hi all,

In the last few hours I forked the svn repo at
http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/ to
https://github.com/jasonkhanlar/tex4ht and made a few changes to normalize
spacing in preparation for a few other minor contributions with regards to
my attempting to use mk4ht to convert my latex resume to opendocument
format, which wasn't working for me properly yet.

I'm not sure if any of my contributions (yet and to come) would be
beneficial to the TeX Users Group, but if so, I mention my git repo above.
Also, you may find me on freenode IRC network at sagerdearia also in #latex.

Sincerely,

Jason Khanlar
jason.khanlar at gmail.com
920.659.0029 / 412.713.5867