[tex4ht] tex4ht puts the wrong link when splitting document. How to make the top of the page visible?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 11:02:33 CET 2016

> Seems like before the section number would be better.
> What's the advantage of moving to after the number?
> Just seems confusing.

Yes it would be better, even better would be to use `id` attributes on
header elements. It The problem is that the current behavior is pretty
hardcoded and lots of configurations in .4ht files depend on that. Not
to mention various preamble options. The solution I gave to Nasser is
fragile, every sectioning command used in the document must be
reconfigured.