[tex4ht] tex4ht Digest, Vol 68, Issue 10

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:46:02 CEST 2015

Hi Karl,

Excerpts from Karl Berry's message of 2015-08-22 01:02:00 +0200:

> Michal, I guess the "smallcaps" patch you refer to in that bug is
> https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?253
> Can you confirm my supposition in the newest comment there, that
> those two .htf files are the only ones needed to be updated/added?
> (I accidentally left the "f" off the second one.)

Yes, that patch affected only those.

I am still figuring out the best way to easily support new fonts with
Htfgen. At the moment the process is quite difficult, in particular when
the font doesn't follow some standard encoding. I have in mind some kind
of Lua DSL which would enable creation of literate files, using template
Deimi created for Kpfonts [1].

[1] https://github.com/dgalcius/kpfonts/blob/master/lit/tex4ht-fonts-kpfonts.tex