[tex4ht] tex4ht Digest, Vol 68, Issue 10

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Aug 22 03:23:42 CEST 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:32 AM, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

> Hi CVR - it was not clear to me, and indeed still is not clear, whether
> the changes you made back in June were the final word, or if more were

Those can be safely considered final. I have tested all the example
documents that accompany biblatex.sty. It is still possible that some of
the lesser used options might trigger a bug in future. We shall not be
bothered about it at the moment.

> expected.  Thus I did not update TL at the time.

Got it, Karl.

> And then I forgot to
> check back about it.  Oh well.  I've updated TL now with the current
> version.

That is fine.

> I believe the bug report was https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?252.
> The OP reported some stuff after applying your patch.
> It wasn't clear to me if those reports implied further changes, or if
> the one-off document configurations sufficed.

Yes, there was a bug of a few numbers occurring in succession at the end.
Michal identified the culprit and was fixed on the same day. I remember, we
have made changes to the sources as well and committed.

Best
--
Radhakrishnan