[tex4ht] tex4ht Digest, Vol 68, Issue 10

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Aug 22 01:02:00 CEST 2015

Hi CVR - it was not clear to me, and indeed still is not clear, whether
the changes you made back in June were the final word, or if more were
expected.  Thus I did not update TL at the time.  And then I forgot to
check back about it.  Oh well.  I've updated TL now with the current
version.

I believe the bug report was https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?252.
The OP reported some stuff after applying your patch.
It wasn't clear to me if those reports implied further changes, or if
the one-off document configurations sufficed.

Michal, I guess the "smallcaps" patch you refer to in that bug is
https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?253
Can you confirm my supposition in the newest comment there, that
those two .htf files are the only ones needed to be updated/added?
(I accidentally left the "f" off the second one.)

Thanks,
Karl