[tex4ht] when will make4ht be part of tex4ht in the main TexLive distribution?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sun Aug 2 10:50:15 CEST 2015

On 8/2/2015 3:19 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi Nasser,
>
>> Is there a reason why make4ht is not yet part of the TL?
>> https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht
>>
>> I am asking, because for example, I wanted to post a question
>> on tex4ht at Tex.Stackexchange, where I made an example latex
>> file to show the problem, but had to use luacode in it.  (long
>
> In fact, it is included in TL 2015, as well as tex4ebook:
>
>      tlmgr list --only-installed | grep "make4ht"
>
> so you can surely use it in questions.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal

wow! I had no idea it is part of TL now.  I always got it from
https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht.

Ok, I've asked the question, here it is

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/258268/texfot-hangs-when-used-with-tex4ht-but-does-not-hang-with-pdflatex

It is a problem where texfot hangs when used with htlatex or make4ht.

It was easy to show it using make4ht.

thanks