[tex4ht] [bug #257] \includegraphics fails with LuaLaTeX backend

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:36:30 CEST 2015

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #257 (project tex4ht):

There are two separate issues:

1. LuaLaTeX is failing to include png and other bitmap formats in dvi mode.
These formats aren't normally supported by dvi, but only warning should be
printed, as in the case of normal LaTeX. This should be fixed in graphicx's
driver for LuaLaTeX.

2. As tex4ht uses own dvi driver which supports additional picture types, it
should provide support for them. We could provide own graphicx configuration
file, but it seems like too heavyweight solution to me . Or we can use similar
configurations :)